The HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™ is an educational experience that is produced for both in-person exhibitions and digital events around the globe. The interactive exhibition displays the exchange, access and use of healthcare data through interoperability profiles and standards in real time with live products currently in the marketplace.
The showcase produces robust thought leadership in the form of specific demonstration descriptions and participant-produced white papers across a multitude of clinical topics including:
- Improving Care Continuity for Acute Stroke
- Maternal Health and Newborn Vaccines
- Seamless Prescribing and Clinical Exchange
- Trauma Recovery in the Quiet ICU
- Treating Pediatric Cancer
- And so many more
If you are seeking more information on participation, attendance at your event, or past demonstration thought leadership resources, please fill out our form.